Exhibitor of the Year - over 50 screens NEW
The UK's exhibitors continue to innovate and draw in big audiences despite the changing landscape for film. This category honours the exhibition company that showed solid performance with ticket sales and also engaged in new and improved ways to serve both audiences and distributors. Criteria won't be based on box-office alone. Separate awards will be given in two tiers: above 50 screens and below 50 screens.
General entry criteria
All entries will be judged against the following criteria:
- Company must be based in the UK
- Work on each specific category should be created in the UK (ie trailers or poster category entries should not just be lifted from US campaigns)
- Based on work and achievements from August 2012 to August 2013
- Provide any relevant data (key metrics from box-office data to Facebook followers) within your application
- If your work shows growth against past years please also include those examples and data
- Judges prefer information that is short, relevant and clear
- To offer easier, streamlined applications, we have adjusted the entry forms this year for ease of use by both applicants and those judging the entries.