This new category recognises the top release in the IMAX format in the UK during the year. The category will be judged not just on box office performance but also on the push for the film to be seen in IMAX instead of in regular cinemas. Which films stood out as being must-see in IMAX, not just must-see somewhere else?
General entry criteria
All entries will be judged against the following criteria:
- Company must be based in the UK
- Work on each specific category should be created in the UK (ie trailers or poster category entries should not just be lifted from US campaigns)
- Based on work and achievements from August 2012 to August 2013
- Provide any relevant data (key metrics from box-office data to Facebook followers) within your application
- If your work shows growth against past years please also include those examples and data
- Judges prefer information that is short, relevant and clear
- To offer easier, streamlined applications, we have adjusted the entry forms this year for ease of use by both applicants and those judging the entries.