Showcase your work to the industry
Position your company as a creative leader
Compete with the best in the business
Raise your profile with coverage in Screen International
Attract new talent, clients and customers
Reward your staff for their hard work
All entries will be judged against the following criteria:
- Company must be based in the UK.
- Work on each specific category should be created in the UK (ie trailers or poster category entries should not just be lifted from US campaigns.
- Based on work and achievements from 1 October 2016 to 30th September 2017.
- Provide any relevant data (key metrics from box-office data to Facebook followers) within your application.
- You have the permission of your clients/partners to submit the work for nomination.
- If your work shows growth against past years please also include those examples and data.
- Judges prefer information that is concise, relevant and clear.
- To offer easier, streamlined applications, we have adjusted the entry forms this year for ease of use by both applicants and those judging the entries.